Hi everyone!
Its been quite a long I have not been updating my blog. Therefore here I am now. I usually explain for why I am not able to update right? So, I was kindly busy nowadays even though it is school holiday. After tomorrow, the school will start over again. =D Holiday is boring. I cant get rid of myself from studying because it is so nice to study. Let my brain not to work, will be so hard for me. That's why I went to play MapleStory since I am bored and yeah, y'know. :)
Yesterday, I went to my cousin engagement day. Uh, it was so tiring. Well, I met my classmate too. She is my cousin's cousin. :) So we are related. Oh yeah, back to the story. So yeah that morning, I was busying myself with game after just done-ing my Maths D homework. *sobs* Never say no homework for holiday. =) but, its good though. So yeah, I was talking with my friend, T. Until I forget, that afternoon I am going to attend that engagement day. Zzz. I run my self to shower! Haha!!!
Arrived le. Then its kinda disappointment at first because I almost didn't get my Hello Panda chocolate biscuit. Oh my god, if my kor found out, I will die. Haha! but don't worry, I didn't eat it *grin* be a good girl. So yeah, since my cousin is a boy, so we need to go to his 'so-called-fiance'. We have our own reason for that. :D
going to be continue.. im gaming.. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment