This is my new started story. I will start writing what I am doing for every daily life. Yet maybe, I will not be able to on line, but I will do the update the next time I had the free time. Actually it is not my first time to share about my story but now, I feel like I want to start a new one because my previous one, didn't reach to its achievements. I just hope everyone going to continue reading my story. I know it might be boring, but, this is my life. I would like to write all about my stories. There will be censored part. And some photo shot I've took or taken by other people that have connection with me.
Before I start anything, let me intro you guys with something.
I am Huahua (flower). I love xing xing (star).
Lot of confusion in my life.
Lot of stories.
Lot of memories.
Yet, everything is learning.
I love music and most importantly,
I plays piano. I am not that pro but I am willing to learn it till I can play it professionally.
I love entertainment.
Also, I love kids. They're cute, naughty, funny and yet they are awesome and adorable.
Sometimes, I am thinking to be a psychologist. I want to help those kids who needs me. And sometimes, I also want to be a business women. And yet, be a doctor. or, physicist. ;)
It's fun.
Hope you all wants to read my story and stay tune with it.
-with regards- Huahua
No comments:
Post a Comment