Pages



Credit to Shan

my first trying banner

Friday, 15 April 2011

Maybe.

There is a thing I scared to be happen in my life. I scared one day, I couldn't give birth. I have this problem on my pelvis area. Sometimes there is pus. I am scared if it something really dangerous in my life. According to website I check, most of it have different view but commonly said, if its fatal, it may cause a women can't give birth due to infertile. Also, they said, it may cause death.
I am wondering. There's lot of thing that happen in me. I got pain on my sternum area whenever I am stress. There's sometimes, when I am not stress, this pain also come attacking me. I felt very pain and couldn't move my body. As I move, the pain will more painful. There's one time in the past,  I was attacked by it. Very painful like I got a heart attack. I may not know how it feel when heart attack. But I slightly can't breath when I feel pain.
Third things I have is, usually my left part of waist, or maybe its abdomen? I have pain in there. The pain is not too frequent. I usually hold it with my hand when its pain, and try to move and do some stretch. However, when I felt it is hurt to do stretching, I won't do it. Then just let the pain gone by itself.
last thing I had is, I must eat rice everyday.this happened after I was got gastric years ago. Without eating rice in one day, can cause me pain in stomach. even though i have eat other than rice, still the pain won't go.


talking about the first one, that cause DEATH and NOT PREGNANT. makes me scared.
TIMOTHY was once asked me if i hide something from him. actually i don't want to hide it. but im still unsure about it. so i can't tell him till i get the correct result. i am sorry. if i really will die, i just hope timothy will always remember about me if i died. And makes sure he knows that he is my TRULY BEST FRIEND that I ever had. I put lot of trust on him. Hope you are success!


If my life is still long, but I can't pregnant, I will just take adoption. I want to be a mother and make him/her study smart till he/she success and makes us(as mom and dad) proud. I love you all.


I guess that's all for now. Good bye. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment