Pages



Credit to Shan

my first trying banner

Monday, 4 July 2011

4th July

first of all , its HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Wilfred ^^
yesterday was his birthday and almost everyone are forgetting it. Pity of him. but glad I remember yesterday and so greet him.


so today we had fun at school after stressing up with our exam Chemistry.
it was so damn HARD and we had not enough time to do it. I skip many question. that's not my fault. who ask teacher to make us answer all. to follow what Cambridge do, we only have to choose for essay part and the question won't be all on ORGANIC CHEMISTRY. zzz. I am kinda disappointed for the paper.


oh yeah, Fatin went home before I met her. because she HAD HEADACHE. I guess she have to resit the exam. all of us are going to zip our mouth for what question come out. its so damn hard.


since me, fifah and ummi were stress about it. zihah wasn't with us. she was busy with her boy friend. so... WE watch the aeroplane and jet that come from BRIDEX. lol. its FREE show. so... we take chair..waiting for every of it... come!


and... since its end, we watch some promotion introduced by Ummi. we are using mang yin's phone. since we are too good, we follow school's rule not to bring phone. :D so.. we spend much of our time with. it. :D and .... it was so FUN!

so... tonight, i END UP myself in HOSPITAL. because I am recently sick .  and today it was so worst that my sternum was very pain! so glad they put me in emergency room so i can be threaten faster. as usual, you were ask to *_______* to check the heart beat. Zzz.... the result will always come up with NO PROBLEM. then the doctor ask me, if I am under pressure. so then i told her, i have problem in my friendship. which end me up with vary pain headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment