Why do I have to born if my life like this? I am getting stress with it. I think, when I cannot hold anything anymore, I decided to jump off from building or maybe.. should I just take a knife and cut my nerve? I feel like I want to die early. but i dont want to take die so easily....
Timothy,
He is my best friend. I don't know, when he is around, I will be happy. Now, it is hard for me to smile but so easy to let the tear drop falling to the ground. I regret for everything.
I don't believe anyone anymore. I can't trust anyone. I can't love anyone. I can't!!
When I trust them and love them, I end up with pain. I can't live this way. I don't have pride if its continuously like this. But please god, send me a real guy that can make me happy. I need it. For the sake of God and my health, I need it. I need to be love by someone before my last breath. Please make my wish come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment