First of all .. I would like to say that I will be busy nowadays. I've to go to study for my future. I hope you guys will understand it. I think, maybe I am here just talking to myself. I don't know if there is a person reading this blog though. However, I am still hoping. I am a girl with hopes.
Oh yeah, I am lately busy with my study and knitting. I am actually want to give someone present for his birthday and I hope I did manage to finish it. Erm, I don't think I have guts to give him this. He have his own life and start forgetting me. I don't know why am I still not forgetting him. Its hard and I don't want it to happen. I miss playing game with him and spend time with him. But, he said, he have girlfriend already. So, I think, I am lonely. I am used to it. No one want me but when there is someone beside me, they will just hurt me at the end. I am just an ugly girl.
"There is no forcing in love. If you love someone you should let him go even you still feel you love him. Please never give up and just wait. Believe in miracle that will happen to make you two together."
I always take this is part of my life. I only have best friends, parents, siblings, families right now. And I am glad I have them. I used to have him as part of this life. But, I acted too over that makes him hate him. I regret. And 'sorry' is no longer available. There is no return to the old times... But there will always be a future time to make a change. I believe where is my destiny. I just hope, there is fate between me and him. Even though, it just a friend. As long as he could make me smile again.
Hm, sorry if I always get so emotional when it turns about love. I can't stop my self from doing it. By the way, I am not feeling well nowadays. Yesterday I got stomach cramping. I was asked to get rest and stop my knitting. but, should I? I don't know. I was easily get headache.. and sometimes it turns my sight so blurry. Is there something happen on me?
I am scared if I had to leave.. before seeing him.
No comments:
Post a Comment